His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al HusseinOfficial Website
This is official website of His Majesty King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. All individuals and institutions, worldwide, are invited to visit this website.
- Site: The official website of His Majesty King Abdullah II, of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Site”.
- Visitor: The individual/institution browsing the Site.
- Owner: The Site was designed, implemented and operated by the Royal Hashemite Court, hereinafter referred to as the “Owner” of the Site, in terms of the database, audiovisual materials and server-side applications, technology and programming as well as all other relevant information and know-how used for creating the Site.
- Materials: This Site contains authentic information, texts, documents, logos and other materials, hereinafter referred to as the “Materials”. This shall include, but not limited to, the Royal Crown, the Coat of Arms, Royal photos, Royal biographical information and other materials.
- Other Materials: This Site contains other materials which are not the proprietorship of the owner, including but not limited to, photos owned by third party and any third party’s televised recordings, content or operating applications, whereas they shall be displayed after acquiring the proper authorization from their respective owners and, thus, all ancillary rights thereto shall be entitled to their respective owners. The Owner’s liability shall be restricted to providing all these materials on the Site without any representations or warranties as to the content’s accuracy, correctness or reliability; and that the Owner shall not be held liable for any damages, directly or indirectly, which the visitor may sustain as a result of the visitor's access to, or use of these materials.
General Terms and Conditions
- The visitor may not send any “Spam” unsolicited mail in connection with any electronic communication with the Owner, including but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters or other unsolicited bulk mail, and whether made for commercial purposes or else.
- All materials shall be subject to protection by virtue of copyright, privacy and intellectual property laws, and the proprietorship of which shall be entitled to the Owner. Such protection shall include the manner in which the materials are being displayed and designed, and any programming and designing effects pertaining thereto.
- No license, whether explicit or implicit, is being granted to dispose of the Materials whether by using, altering the status of any or all of the Materials even when done in good faith.
- Usage of all or any of the Materials is limited to informational and non-commercial purposes only, and in good faith. Displaying any of the Materials must be accompanied with proper attribute to Owner in the following format: (All Rights Reserved © 2001-2013, Royal Hashemite Court).
Should the visitor provide the Site with any material in connection with any electronic communication therewith, hence, the visitor shall undertake that the content:
- shall not infringe any third party’s intellectual property, ownership, publicity or privacy rights.
- shall not violate any applicable or observed legislations, laws, rules and regulations.
- shall not be considered unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, vulgar, obscene or otherwise unacceptable material of any kind or nature.
- shall not contain attachment files of any kind.
- shall not contain viruses or other similar harmful programming.
Adding hyperlinks to the Site on other websites
In order to have hyperlinks to this Site on other websites, it’s required to acquire a prior permission from the Webmaster and to observe the following:
- The title should be specified as follows: The official website of His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- The Hyperlink should be made as follows: www.kingabdullah.jo
- Hyperlinking would be made by displaying any of the icons provided by the Owner duly.
Hyperlinks to other websites in the Site
Hyperlinks to other websites in the Site shall in no way be considered part thereof; moreover, the Owner shall not be held liable whatsoever for any content, accuracy of information, format or file downloading thereof arising from using websites whose hyperlinks can be accessed through the Site.
The presence of any hyperlinks to other websites through the Site shall not mean the Owner’s approval of these websites or their contents.
Limitation of Liability
- The Owner’s liability shall be exclusively limited to the accuracy, authenticity and reliability of information contained in the Site, and which is only in connection with His Majesty and Royal family.
- The Owner shall neither warrant the continuity or non-interruption of the Site or its services, nor shall it warrant that the materials are free of typos.
- The Owner shall not be held liable for any technical defect or interruption in the software or hardware, or for the inability to connect to the internet, or for any failure, disturbance or delay in the internet service.
- The visitor shall use this Site at the visitor's own risk provided what explicitly contained herein or in any other section of the Site, or whatsoever is prescribed by virtue of the applicable laws.
- Neither the Owner nor its directors or employees shall be held liable for any damages, directly or indirectly, arising from the visitor’s access to, or use of this Site.
- The mentioning of any of the names or brands shall in no way mean promotion thereof.
- The Owner shall have the right to effect any changes and/or modifications to the Site without any prior notice to the visitor.
- Any information in connection with the name and address of the visitor shall be dealt with strict confidentiality, and such information shall not be provided to third party without acquiring the visitor’s permission.
- The Owner shall reserve the right to amend this Legal Notice in any time it wishes without the need to give prior notice; and that the visitor’s access to or usage of this Site shall be deemed as an approval to adhere to such amendments.
- This Site shall be governed by the applicable laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The Jordanian courts shall have jurisdiction to review any dispute arising with respect thereof. Due and proper consideration shall be given to emerging Internet laws, customs and generally accepted modes of conduct recognized by the internet community as "netiquette".
© Royal Hashemite Court 2001 - 2017