JSTOR’s Advisory Group, composed of leading librarians from around the globe, provides guidance on strategic questions and decisions and keeps us apprised of issues that impact their libraries and institutions.
- Ivy Anderson, director of collections at the California Digital Library (CDL) [bio]
- Rick Anderson, associate dean for scholarly resources and collections at the University of Utah’s Marriott Library [bio]
- Adrian Alexander, RM and Ida McFarlin dean of the Library at the University of Tulsa
- Jill Benn, university librarian at the University of Western Australia (UWA) [bio]
- Marta Brunner, college librarian at Skidmore College
- Joyce Chao-chen Chen, professor of the Graduate Institute of Library and Information Studies and dean of academic affairs of National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU)
- Stuart Dempster, head of information resources at Imperial College London
- Barbara McDonald, associate chief librarian at the University of Guelph
- Sarah M. Pritchard, dean of libraries and the Charles Deering McCormick university librarian at Northwestern University [bio]
- Greg Raschke, associate director for collections and scholarly communication at the North Carolina State University Libraries [bio]
- Barbara Rockenbach, director of the humanities and history libraries at Columbia University [bio]
- Adolfo Rodriguez, director general of libraries at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) [bio]
- Hildegard Schaeffler, head of serials and e-media at the Bavarian State Library in Munich
- Nicola Wright, acting director of library services and head of the Resources & Innovation Group for the London School of Economics Library [bio]
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2017 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.