The first of JSTOR’s Thematic Collections, Sustainability features academic and policy research on environmental stresses and their impact on society. This collection will contain a minimum of 150 journals and 5,000 research reports by its completion in 2018.
JSTOR Sustainability was built in collaboration with librarians, scholars, and policy researchers, and brings together key journals as well as research reports from leading think tanks worldwide. The collection looks at sustainability and resilience through a broad lens, and spans more than 30 disciplines.
See all topics in sustainability
- Weather, Climate and Society, American Meteorological Society
- Water Environment Research, Water Environment Federation
- Human Ecology, Springer Science + Business Media
- Natural Resources & Environment, American Bar Association
- Urban Studies, Sage Publications, Ltd.
- The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics
- American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics
Reports from research institutes
- The Council on Foreign Relations
- Stockholm Environment Institute
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
And over 40 other research institutes
Receive updates on JSTOR Sustainability, including new content and features.
An introduction to JSTOR Sustainability
Couldn’t make it to our recent webinar about the new Sustainability collection? Watch the session recording for an overview of content in the collection, the disciplines it serves, and new tools to aid interdisciplinary research.
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2017 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.