JSTOR’s Advisory Group, composed of leading librarians from around the globe, provides guidance on strategic questions and decisions and keeps us apprised of issues that impact their libraries and institutions.
- Ivy Anderson, director of collections at the California Digital Library (CDL) [bio]
- Rick Anderson, associate dean for scholarly resources and collections at the University of Utah’s Marriott Library [bio]
- Jill Benn, university librarian at the University of Western Australia (UWA) [bio]
- Marta Brunner, college librarian at Skidmore College [bio]
- Barbara McDonald, associate chief librarian at the University of Guelph [bio]
- Greg Raschke, associate director for collections and scholarly communication at the North Carolina State University Libraries [bio]
- Barbara Rockenbach, associate university librarian for research and learning at Columbia University [bio]
- Hildegard Schaeffler, head of serials and e-media at the Bavarian State Library in Munich
- Nicola Wright, director of library services at the London School of Economics Library [bio]
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2017 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.