Reuters app delivers breaking news, analysis and market data from the world's most trusted news organization. Explore a seamless stream of articles, pictures, and videos on your phone or tablet.
Reuters App accolades include the Apple App Store "Editor's Choice," "New and Noteworthy" and “What’s Hot” plus a 2014 Appy Award for News.
- Breadth of Coverage: Navigate between stories to explore a wide range of topics from Politics to Opinion to Oddly Enough and more.
- Customization: Create and edit your personal watchlist of tickers.
- Flexible Access: Read online or save stories and read them later offline.
The Wider Image App
Explore the world through captivating visual stories by award-winning Reuters photojournalists. This immersive app for iPad reimagines news photography to bring images and information to life.
The Wider Image is a winner of 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design and an iTunes Editors Choice.
- Discover What Matters: Uncover stories, people and places you never knew existed. New visual reports added daily to the wealth of work.
- Lean in and Learn: Get more context on every story - interact with image sequences, read expanded facts, swipe between the before and after, hear words and sounds.
- Meet the Storytellers: Get to know the photographers with behind the scenes images and insights. Follow your favorites to see new work as it is added.
- Show and Tell: Enjoy stunning photojournalism on your television for all to see via Apple TV. Share stories with confidence they look great on any device.
Reuters TV: Video News App
Reuters TV is your video news service, available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, and the Web. Powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations, it offers on-demand video news and live feeds of the world’s great events.
Choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even without Internet access.
- On-demand: Ready whenever and wherever you are
- Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
- Relevant to you: Tailored to your interests and location
- Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com and via Reuters TV. Learn more about Thomson Reuters products: