Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences.
Attracting more than 144 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, Pitchfork, them and Iris. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information follow @CondeNast
September 20, 2018
Condé Nast Announces New Women’s Video Network with Glamour as the Lead Brand
September 17, 2018
Pitchfork Names Puja Patel Editor-in-Chief
September 13, 2018
Condé Nast Names Will Welch Editor-in-Chief of GQ
All Press Releases
Chief Executive Officer & President
Robert A. Sauerberg Jr.
Dame Anna Wintour
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Digital Officer & Executive Vice President
Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer
Pamela Drucker Mann
Interim President, Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE)
Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Communications Officer
• Condé Nast launches the Next Gen Network, adding Iris
• Samantha Barry named editor-in-chief of Glamour
• Condé Nast launches Concierge.com
• Condé Nast acquires Pop2Life, Ribyt and CitizenNet
• Condé Nast launches next-gen brands: them, AD's Clever and PRO, Bon Appétit's Basically and Healthyish
• "Only the Brave," a major motion picture based off a GQ story with Condé Nast Entertainment as producer, is released in theaters nationwide
• Radhika Jones named editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair
• Condé Nast opens digital innovation center in Austin, Texas
• The New Yorker becomes first magazine to win The Pulitzer Prize
• Condé Nast Entertainment releases first feature film, "The First Monday in May" into theaters nationwide
• Condé Nast acquires London-based editorial tech company, Poetica
• Vanity Fair launches the Hive
• Condé Nast launches GQ Style
• Robert A. Sauerberg Jr. named president and CEO of Condé Nast
• Condé Nast moves to new headquarters in 1 World Trade Center
• Condé Nast acquires Pitchfork Media Inc.
• Condé Nast launches branded content studio, 23 Stories
• Condé Nast Entertainment launches The Scene, the first platform dedicated to premium digital video
• Condé Nast brings together Bon Appétit and Epicurious to create the Food Innovation Group (FIG)
• Anna Wintour named artistic director of Condé Nast
• Condé Nast Entertainment launches digital video network
• Condé Nast funds an Italian scholarship program to develop the next generation of Italy's artistic communities
• The New Yorker launches the 3" digital edition for the iPhone and the 3" storefront
• Condé Nast Entertainment is established
• GQ and WIRED are among the first magazines available as a digital edition on the iPad
Content Licensing at Condé Nast encompasses an archive of premium imagery, articles, logos, and endorsements available for licensing by partners and consumers.
The Condé Nast Archive contains more than eight million assets of film, photographs, magazines, and illustrations. To license an image for an exhibition, book, newsletter, presentation, merchandise, or any other usage, please email email@example.com
. To license a cartoon from The New Yorker or to buy an original New Yorker cartoon, please visit The Cartoon Bank
for more information. To purchase a framed or unframed print of an image from The Condé Nast Collection, including archival images from Vogue, Vanity Fair and Golf Digest, or covers and cartoons from The New Yorker, please visit The Condé Nast Store
Endorsement licensing includes use of editorial content on social posts, website/email, advertising, product packaging, retail campaigns, catalogs/press kits, reprints, plaques, etc. To license a logo, award seal, article or quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuse/republication licensing is the re-purposing of previously published content by a third party. To reuse our content, or license for film/TV, please contact email@example.com
Condé Nast combines the power of our brands, the passion of our people, and our broad consumer reach to help support meaningful change in our community and the world.
Domino Media Group
Home to domino magazine and domino.com, the first-of-its-kind multi-platform brand in the home design space, domino provides inspirational content through world-class editorial and effortless e-commerce.
Flite is the world’s leading creative management platform powering creatives and marketers from top-tier brands, agencies, and publishers.
JOOR is the leading online global fashion marketplace for wholesale buying.
Moda Operandi is a trusted fashion insider, offering unprecedented access to the runway for this season and next.
Career discovery for today’s generation.
Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is a fashion company with a technology soul that is revolutionizing the retail process by giving people access to remarkable luxury experiences.
Condé Nast International
Provocative, Influential, Award Winning Content
© 2018 Condé Nast. All rights reserved.