Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences.
Attracting more than 144 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, Pitchfork, them and Iris. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information follow @CondeNast
January 8, 2019
Condé Nast Names Whembley Sewell Executive Editor of them
December 4, 2018
CitizenNet, a Condé Nast Company, Releases API Enabling Advertising Providers to Manage Client Campaigns More Efficiently at Scale
November 19, 2018
Condé Nast Appoints Oren Katzeff President of Condé Nast Entertainment
All Press Releases
Chief Executive Officer & President
Robert A. Sauerberg Jr.
Dame Anna Wintour
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer
Pamela Drucker Mann
President, Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE)
Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Communications Officer
• Condé Nast launches the Next Gen Network, adding Iris
• Samantha Barry named editor-in-chief of Glamour
• Condé Nast launches Concierge.com
• Condé Nast acquires Pop2Life, Ribyt and CitizenNet
• Condé Nast launches next-gen brands: them, AD's Clever and PRO, Bon Appétit's Basically and Healthyish
• "Only the Brave," a major motion picture based off a GQ story with Condé Nast Entertainment as producer, is released in theaters nationwide
• Radhika Jones named editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair
• Condé Nast opens digital innovation center in Austin, Texas
• The New Yorker becomes first magazine to win The Pulitzer Prize
• Condé Nast Entertainment releases first feature film, "The First Monday in May" into theaters nationwide
• Condé Nast acquires London-based editorial tech company, Poetica
• Vanity Fair launches the Hive
• Condé Nast launches GQ Style
• Robert A. Sauerberg Jr. named president and CEO of Condé Nast
• Condé Nast moves to new headquarters in 1 World Trade Center
• Condé Nast acquires Pitchfork Media Inc.
• Condé Nast launches branded content studio, 23 Stories
• Condé Nast Entertainment launches The Scene, the first platform dedicated to premium digital video
• Condé Nast brings together Bon Appétit and Epicurious to create the Food Innovation Group (FIG)
• Anna Wintour named artistic director of Condé Nast
• Condé Nast Entertainment launches digital video network
• Condé Nast funds an Italian scholarship program to develop the next generation of Italy's artistic communities
• The New Yorker launches the 3" digital edition for the iPhone and the 3" storefront
• Condé Nast Entertainment is established
• GQ and WIRED are among the first magazines available as a digital edition on the iPad
Condé Nast combines the power of our brands, the passion of our people, and our broad consumer reach to help support meaningful change in our community and the world.
Domino Media Group
Home to domino magazine and domino.com, the first-of-its-kind multi-platform brand in the home design space, domino provides inspirational content through world-class editorial and effortless e-commerce.
Flite is the world’s leading creative management platform powering creatives and marketers from top-tier brands, agencies, and publishers.
JOOR is the leading online global fashion marketplace for wholesale buying.
Moda Operandi is a trusted fashion insider, offering unprecedented access to the runway for this season and next.
Career discovery for today’s generation.
Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is a fashion company with a technology soul that is revolutionizing the retail process by giving people access to remarkable luxury experiences.
Condé Nast International
Provocative, Influential, Award Winning Content
© 2019 Condé Nast. All rights reserved.