Change site permissions
You can set permissions for a site without changing your default settings.
Computer AndroidiPhone & iPad
Change settings for all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Select the permission you want to update.
To change permissions and data storage on all sites you’ve visited, you can also select View permissions and data stored across sites.
Permissions that can be changed
Change settings for a specific site
You can allow or block permissions for a specific site. The site will use its settings instead of the default settings. You can also clear data for a site.
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
Was this helpful?