Clear browsing data
You can control your history and other browsing data, like saved form entries.
Delete all your data or just some from a specific time
Android ComputeriPhone & iPad
What happens to your info
Data that doesn't get deleted
Delete your browsing data
If you sync a type of data
, deleting it on your Android device will delete it everywhere it's synced. It'll be removed from other devices and your Google Account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Privacy Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
Delete individual items
Instead of deleting entire categories of your browsing data, you can pick items to delete:
Delete from one device
Deleting info from a device will delete it everywhere it's synced. To delete the data from one device without removing it everywhere:
- Turn off sync on the device.
- Delete the data from the device.
Was this helpful?