Sign Up for Lynda.com (=LinkedIn Learning) Access!
In order to request access to Lynda.com, please fill out the form below.
- Lynda.com Access Request Form
- Each seat is available for the use of the current URI students, faculty, and staff for personal and educational purposes only.
- Each seat is reserved for use for a 2-month period.
- The seat is served on a first-come first-served basis.
- Priority will be given to the URI students working on class assignments, projects, or skill building.
If a seat is available, you will be notified via e-mail in a few business days to create and activate your Lynda.com account. Make sure to check your SPAM folder.
* The e-mail will be sent directly from Lynda.com with the subject titled “University of Rhode Island has given you access to Lynda.com” *
For questions, please contact Erika Uzmann, Manager of Scholarly Technology Labs at the URI Libraries.
URI is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of affirmative action. Work at URI