Expert in international affairs Suren Sargsyan referred to the new statement issued by the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs, registering that a new page with old format is opened. Sargsyan stressed that this format is the most acceptable for Armenia and Artsakh.
Sargsyan said he will refer to the details of the statement later as it contains a lot of messages.
“1. Now one thing is clear: A new page opens, by the way, with old format and I keep on claiming that this format is the most acceptable for Armenia and Artsakh. Any change of this format will result in Turkey’s direct intrusion as a party. It is obvious that the co-chairs don’t want it either.
2. New page, new front for working opens for Armenia’s “dead but not buried” diplomacy.
3. We fix incomparably bad start conditions than we had.
4. We fix the absence of direct mentioning of self-determination right of the nations.
5. We fix that these authorities will undermine these negotiations as well (just like everything in the past 3 years), and we must think about future actions.
6. And the most important “the Co-Chairs stress that special attention should be paid to the achievement of a final comprehensive and sustainable settlement on the basis of the elements and principles well-known to the sides,” that is, Aliyev’s claims that NK issue has already been settled are being refuted by the co-chairs,” the expert wrote on Facebook.