CNBC Councils bring together C-suite executives across industries in key functional areas to exchange ideas with peers; leverage trusted, curated information from CNBC; and raise their profiles through thought leadership opportunities. In a rapidly changing business landscape that is redefining the value and role of a corporation, CNBCs Councils help C-suite members grow their abilities as strategic business partners to their CEOs, fellow executives, employees and customers. We’re equipping C-suite executives with the tools, network, and information they need to be successful, collaborative, and translate their value effectively in their organizations.
Timely and tailored news and information
- Weekly newsletters curated with industry content
- Regular industry updates from CNBC's Senior Editor
- Participation in & insight from quarterly member surveys
- Access to on-demand library of content and resources
Exclusive invitation-only membership experience
- Annual member summit, our flagship Councils event with interactive sessions, panels, and marquee speakers
- Signature VIP private forums with prominent speakers and themed breakout sessions
- Members-only Town Halls with peers, CNBC journalists, and newsmakers
- Grow your network and brainstorm ideas with peer executives in a safe space; leverage CNBC team to make connections pertinent to your day-to-day work
Learn from and engage with the best in the business
- Breaking news events with featured guests
- Digital networking via Slack community & digital directory in members-only portal
- CNBC Councils Media Lab, demonstrating how to effectively tell your story, whether presenting or meeting with your board, all in this uniquely virtual moment.
- Member Spotlight highlighting member news and notes
The CNBC Workforce Executive Council (WEC) is the leading community of more than 75 top HR, talent, diversity and human capital management professionals overseeing more than 3.5 million employees across industries that provides exclusive events, peer-to-peer networking, and professional development opportunities.
The Technology Executive Council (TEC) is the premiere council of technology executives assembled exclusively by CNBC. The council, in conjunction with CNBC, leads ongoing high-priority discussions about employing breakthrough technologies to solve problems and power growth while addressing the challenges presented by these innovations.
terms + conditions
do not sell my personal information
cnbc councils membership and autorenewal terms and conditions