CCC is a great place to work. With a history of innovation and growth in a dynamic market, a passionate and dedicated team, and a deep commitment to building next-generation content and licensing solutions using the very best technology and talent available, we offer the stability of an ongoing business in an entrepreneurial culture—all while providing very competitive benefits.
We are CCC. Our success starts with our team… smart, dynamic, talented professionals whose contributions matter. We’re always learning, developing new skills, and exploring new and better ways to help society clear a path to information, discovery and the next “big idea.”
Meet CCC team members. View CCC team member profiles below and read our recent Q&A interviews with:
- Kate Alzapiedi, Director of Sales, Amsterdam Office
- Cosmin Ghinoiu, Senior Technical Support Specialist and Client Engagement Manager, Cluj Office
- Ionut Burghiu, Senior Windows Systems Administrator, Cluj Office
- Radu Cioara, Development Operations Tech Lead, Cluj Office
- Raul Has, Regional Manager, Cluj Office
- Christine Zoro, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Jeanne Brewster, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Tom Ogier, Director of Client Engagement & Solutions, Danvers Office
- Matt Belsham, Head of SPS Project Managers, London Office
- Ana Dominguez Perez, Senior Engineer, Seville Office
- Carmen Andrade, Human Resources Coordinator, Seville Office
- Fran Alvarez, Regional Director, Seville Office
- Ivan Arroyo, Technical Lead, Seville Office
- Santiago Rodriguez, Regional Product Lead Manager, Seville Office
Copyright Clearance Center is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action Employer
CCC (Copyright Clearance Center) is committed to a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and vibrant ecosystem that cultivates opportunity for our team and attracts talented people.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and/or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CCC understands that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at t +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.
Board of Directors
“CCC has forward-thinking customers who we consistently collaborate with to create new solutions. I am motivated to solve problems and at CCC, we do that, making complicated things simple for our clients. I have had unbelievable opportunities to be in the field with clients which is extremely rewarding.”
– CCC Employee
Materials available on copyright.com are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
© 1995–2021 Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. All rights reserved.
By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept All Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Click here to learn more