Discover. Enrich. Connect.
Organizations look to turn information into knowledge to accelerate the pace of innovation. But with an average 8,000* scientific articles published every day, finding relevant, trusted information isn’t easy. How can researchers stay on top of the latest research and information to make connections and discover new relationships?
RightFind® Insight, powered by the SciBite Platform, brings the power of semantic enrichment to the search and reading experience to turn information into knowledge and accelerate new discoveries.
- Find the relevant biomedical concepts faster in scientific literature with SciBite’s biomedical ontologies.
- Quickly determine if a full-text document is relevant to your work before investing time and resources reading the document.
- Reveal undiscovered connections across vast amounts of content to expose new insights.
- Simplify search and discovery with ontology backed automatic synonym expansion.
- Showcase the strategic value of information services by leveraging state-of-the-art semantic enrichment technology.
- On-the-fly document enrichment to quickly navigate to relevant concepts when reading the full text.
*2015: Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC)
RightFind Enterprise for Chemical Companies
RightFind for Emerging Life Science Companies
RightFind® Document Delivery
RightFind Business Intelligence
RightFind XML for Mining
Annual Copyright License
Motion Picture License
Vocabularies, Text Mining and FAIR Data: The Strategic Role Information Managers Play
Semantic Enrichment and the Information Manager
The Evolution and Importance of Biomedical Ontologies
CCC takes a consultative approach with a mission to create solutions together.
Contact an expert
Materials available on copyright.com are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
© 1995–2021 Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. All rights reserved.
By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept All Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Click here to learn more