RightFind® XML for Mining Solution
Boost the value and visibility of your content for text mining
To drive drug discovery and accelerate time-to-market, life science researchers use advanced text mining techniques to explore enormous volumes of biomedical literature, searching for patterns and connections to inform and guide R&D. The difficulty in accessing full-text, properly licensed and formatted content presents a key challenge for text miners.
RightFind® XML for Mining from Copyright Clearance Center was developed in partnership with dozens of leading STM publishers to address that challenge—streamlining the text-mining process for researchers while creating new opportunities for publishers.
RightFind XML for Mining helps publishers to:
- Increase visibility of their content among researchers for commercial text mining applications
- Make it possible for researchers to purchase unsubscribed articles in XML format for mining
- Reinforce and expand the value of existing subscriptions, and encourage new subscriptions
- Dramatically reduce the cost of servicing one-off requests for text-mining rights
- Support voluntary, market-based licensing solutions in the research community
RightFind XML for Mining benefits researchers by:
- Aggregating content from multiple publishers into a single platform
- Expanding search capabilities beyond the abstract and metadata to include full text
- Automatically validating subscription status for each article in order to:
– Make subscribed content available immediately for download and mining
– Facilitate the purchase of unsubscribed content for mining
Providing normalized XML articles for easy ingestion into text mining software
Annual and Pay-Per-Use Permissions
RightsLink for Permissions
RightsLink for Scientific Communications
RightsLink Author Services
Reprints Services for Publishers
Get It Now
RightFind XML for Mining Service for Publishers
CCC takes a consultative approach with a mission to create solutions together.
Contact an expert
Materials available on copyright.com are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
© 1995–2021 Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. All rights reserved.
By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept All Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Click here to learn more