Online desk for Swiss nationals residing abroad
Using the FDFA’s online consular services while abroad. © FDFA
Entering your personal details in the Register of the Swiss Abroad, ordering confirmations, announcing civil status matters and subscribing to publications: The FDFA’s online desk offers Swiss nationals abroad the opportunity to request services from the comfort of their homes.
The FDFA’s online desk simplifies correspondence between Swiss nationals residing abroad and their Swiss representation. The representation is also available for questions about the FDFA’s online desk. Once you have opened an account you can enter your personal details online in the Register of the Swiss Abroad. Once you have registered, you can:
- View your personal details.
- Order and pay for a confirmation of your registration and nationality.
- Announce civil status matters such as marriages, births, adoptions, changes of names, deaths, etc.
- Announce changes of address
- Registration or de-registration in the electoral register
- Update contact details (phone, email, etc.).
- Order publications (Swiss Review, the representation’s newsletter).
- Contact your representation
Guide – Registration for the Online Desk FDFA
Problems with logging in?
If you encounter difficulties with logging in please contact the representation abroad responsible for you.
The relevant Swiss representation abroad can answer any questions concerning the FDFA’s online desk.
Using the FDFA’s online consular services while abroad.
The FDFA online
Social media channels
Swiss representations abroad
Federal Administration online
Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA