"Oops, Something Went Wrong" Logging In
2 months ago Updated
There could be a few reasons why you’re receiving this error message. Below are a few common causes (and fixes) for those running into this error:
- Connectivity Issues: Confirm your internet connection is working properly. Connectivity issues can cause this error. Trying again in a minute or two often bypasses this temporary error.
- Out of date browser: Make sure you’re using a supported browser that is up to date.
- Clear your browser's cache & cookies.
- Browser extensions or add-ons: If you've tried the above & are still getting the same error, it's likely an extension on your browser is the culprit. Please disable any browser extensions or add-ons, as they may be interfering with the site.
- Try checking to see if you’re receiving the same error across multiple browsers, devices, or internet connections. This is a good way to pinpoint where the issue might be originating.
Still, having trouble? Contact us
and list the troubleshooting steps you’ve taken so we can assist you further.
Still need help?