We use some essential cookies to make this website work.
We’d like to set additional cookies to understand how you use GOV.UK, remember your settings and improve government services.
Student finance login
Sign in or register for student finance online. You can:
- view your statements and letters from Student Finance England
- track an existing application
- check when your payments are due
- update some of your personal or application details
- reset your password or find your customer reference number
- apply for finance as a new or continuing student
on the Student Finance England website
You’ll be given a customer reference number (CRN) and asked to create a password and secret answer when you set up your account. You need these each time you sign in.
They’re sent by post if you don’t apply online.
If you can’t apply online, use the form finder to get the forms you need.
After you register at your university or college you'll usually get your maintenance loan paid directly into your bank account at the start of each term.
Use your student finance account to:
- update your bank details - for example if you open a student account
- check how much you'll be paid
- check when you'll be paid
Is this page useful?
Services and information
Departments and policy
© Crown copyright