What would you like to find at the library today?
Articles, Books, Research
In order to conform to campus COVID guidelines, until further notice the following policies and procedures will govern the use of the library's study rooms:
- The use of study rooms requires a reservation. Study rooms may be reserved using this form.
- Maximum occupancy of study rooms is one person.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the study rooms.
- Maximum time per day that a person may use the study rooms is two hours.
- Wipes are available at the front desk to sanitize the study room tables and chairs.
When you are finished using a study room, be sure you collect all of your belongings. Do not leave unattended materials in these rooms. Materials left in unoccupied rooms will be submitted to the library's lost and found.
Fall Hours (Beginning August 23)
Monday -- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Labor Day Monday, September 6: CLOSED