Covid-19 information and FAQs for applicants, students and staff >
Need help? Contact your OpenAthens administrator (Note OpenAthens is also referred to as Athens).
NHS Athens registration eTutorial
: valid users can register for an NHS Athens username.
- Check which NHS Athens organisation you should register with.
- Register by completing this online form. Please follow the instructions on the form.
- Use an NHS-network computer if possible.
- If using a non-NHS computer, you must use an NHS, academic or work-based email address.
: You can access all the online content available from our NHS Resources page
[Passwords are case sensitive, between 8 and 20 characters long, and need to contain a mix of letters and non-letters. They cannot be the same as your username, contain ascending or descending series of characters or common patterns. It is often best to include numbers within the body of the password, rather than at the end.]
Keeping your Athens account up-to-date:
- Make sure your email address is valid and you monitor it.
- Check Athens / Eduserv email are not interpreted as spam.
- To change your details, login to your account.
Changing your NHS organisation:
- If you are moving to or from another NHS organisation then you can take your NHS Athens account with you.
- To change your NHS organisation login to your account.
- Select the "Change Organisation" option and follow the instructions.
- If you know that your Athens account will terminate as you change organisations it may be worth asking your Athens administrator for a short extension so that you can complete the transfer, likewise let your new Athens administrator know your new contract end-date.
FOLLOW HEALTH LIBRARY
FOLLOW KEELE UNIVERSITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
© Keele University
By clicking “Accept all cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.