Navigating the Building
We work to make our facilities accessible to everyone. If you have questions or would like to request support, please get in touch with us at 734-764-7490 or send us a message
- The entrances are located at the north side of the building, facing the “Diag.”
- The northwest door (closest to the service driveway), opens automatically.
- The northeast door (closest to the West Hall arch) opens with a push button.
- Elevators in the lobby go to all floors.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are available on Floors 1, 2, 3, and 4. These do not have automatic doors.
- Find single-stall, all-gender restrooms on floor 4 and in the basement level.
An Mcard is required for access to Shapiro from midnight until 8 am.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN LIBRARY
PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT
Federal Depository Library Program
© 2021, Regents of the University of Michigan