Library patrons can put items on hold in the catalog and then schedule an appointment to pick up these items.
Locations for pickup
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please practice physical distancing of six feet apart.
How to request items for Pickup by Appointment
- In the catalog, view the item you are interested in.
- Items that can be scheduled for pickup will say “Request for Pickup” in the right column (or farther down the screen if on a mobile device).
- Following the instructions in the catalog, submit a request for the item to be put on hold for you at Memorial or Steenbock Library.
- When this request is received, library staff will need time to locate the item and get it ready for you. This could take a few business days.
- You can submit hold requests for multiple items that you want to pick up.
- Once the items are ready for you, you will receive an email indicating that you can schedule a pickup appointment or visit the library during any open hours.
- If you choose to schedule an appointment, use the link in the email to make an appointment to pick up your items. You only need to schedule one appointment for all of your held items.
- After you make the appointment, you will receive an email confirming your appointment and providing instructions on how to pick up your items.
Frequently asked questions
What to expect at your pickup location