Protect your work — enforce your copyright. CopyrightsNow™ makes it easy!
IMPORTANT: A recent Supreme Court ruling requires you to register your copyright before filing a lawsuit to enforce your rights!
You must register your copyright
- To recover up to $150,000 in statutory damages
- To protect your work for life plus 70 years!
- To establish a legal record of content ownership
Your time to act is limited!
You only have 3 months to register your copyright once your work is 1. Published/Distributed, and 2. before infringement occurs, to recover full damages and attorney fees.
If you've written a book or created some other original work such as a blog, photo, or illustration, you must register your copyright to prevent unauthorized use. CopyrightsNow simplifies copyright registration, protecting you against illegal copying, theft or plagiarism of your work. But you must register your copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office to fully enforce your rights.
Copyright Registration in 3 easy steps with new mobile/desktop app!
- Complete the online CopyrightsNow questionaire
- Pay the filing fee with the Copyright Office and submit a copy of your work
- Receive a Certificate of Registration from the U.S. Copyright Office
Use CopyrightsNow to:
- Protect your work with a copyright registration
- Save time registering your copyright
- Save money registering your copyright
- Prevent registration mistakes:
CopyrightsNow has built-in error checking
Download the CopyrightsNow app or access from any Windows/Mac web browser
Note: Although the app is FREE to download, the user needs to purchase a CopyrightsNow account through Bowker to enroll and access the service from an app or web browser.
ONLINE COPYRIGHT APPLICATIONS require an additional filing fee of $65 per copyright paid directly by you to the US Copyright Office.
Bundle with ISBNs and SAVE
2 CopyrightsNow + 10 ISBNs
you save $19.99. Cannot be combined with coupons
1 CopyrightsNow + 10 ISBNs
SAVE on bulk CopyrightsNow purchases
(you save $100.00)
Support: (877) 310-7333
Support Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
Monday through Friday
Bowker is an affiliated business of ProQuest
Copyright © R.R. Bowker LLC. All rights reserved.