Sno-Isle Libraries is offering contact-free pick up and return of physical library materials. All online services and resources continue to be available.
Reserve library materials
Use our catalog
pages to browse the 1.6 million items available to you. Then, use your library card to place items on hold or checkout available digital resources.
When your items are ready, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
Holds Pick Up
- Come to the library where your items are on hold.
- When you get here, call the pickup-notification number for that library.
- A library staff member will ask for your name and contact information, or library card number.
- A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
- Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name and contact information, or library card number.
- You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
- The staff member will place your items outside the door in a recyclable paper bag labeled for you.
- Take home and enjoy!
Check out a laptop or Wi-Fi hotspot to take home, or borrow a laptop on library premises that will automatically connect to our Wi-Fi.
Web printing can be used from any location, including at home, on any web-connected device.
Additional Contact-Free Services
Are you unable to get to the library due to COVID-19 concerns? Apply for the Books by Mail program!
FAQs: Contact Free Services
FAQs: Contact Us
Support the Library
7312 35th Ave NE
Powered by BiblioCommons.BiblioWeb: app05 Version 3.32.1 Last updated 2021/06/14 11:34