Masks required at the LibraryLibrary services and mask requirements have not changed as a result of guidance from the CDC and the state. The Library will continue to make new locations and services available in coming weeks. Find currently available Library services at www.spl.org/RoadToReopening
Do you have a comment, concern or question about our services or operations? We welcome your feedback and questions. On this page you can find contact information for Library departments you may need to contact.
Contact the Library
Have a Question or Need Help?
Start with our Quick Information Service for reference questions and help with your account. Contact us via email or chat on the Ask Us page
or call 206-386-4636 during normal Central Library hours
Send Feedback to Library Leadership
For information about the Chief Librarian, board members and board meeting schedule, visit our Library Leadership page
Contact the Chief Librarian's Office
Contact the Library Board of Trustees
Contact the Director of Institutional & Strategic Advancement
- Director, Institutional & Strategic Advancement: Rick Sheridan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-615-0558
Media Inquiries and Public Disclosure Requests
- Interim Director of Communications and Public Disclosure Officer: Laura Gentry, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-915-9028
Suggestions for Books or Materials
Employment and Benefits Inquiries
Library Budget and Finance Questions
- Director, Administrative Services, Admin Services Administration: Alex Yoon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-233-5109
Construction Project Information
Visit our branch pages
for information about current projects.
- Community Partnerships and Government Relations Program Manager: Rick Sheridan, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4097
Suggestions for Library Programs or Services
Library Technology and Networking Questions
Library Website, Advertising and Social Media Questions
- Head of Marketing and Online Services: Helen Tapping, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-1081
Event Planning and Meeting Room Reservations
Donations and Endowments
Sign up for our email newsletters
Get the latest about Library events, new programs and services and other Library news delivered to your inbox.
If you need help or have a question or suggestion, we want to hear from you. You can reach Library staff by chat, email or phone during open hours.
Support your Library
Find out how you can support your Library by donating money, books or your time as a volunteer.
1000 Fourth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104-1109
206-386-4636 or Ask Us
Find us on: