Find out what services are available during Step One of the provincial reopening plan here
Not ready to come inside? We still have you covered.
CURBSIDE DURING EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN
Our curbside service will continue during the Provincial Emergency Shutdown.
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
Step 1: Place your holds
Use the library catalogue
to reserve the item(s) you want to borrow. To place a hold on an item, click the Place a Hold
button. If you need assistance or would like one of the items in our Xpress collection, call us at 519-271-0220.
Step 2: Wait for us to contact you
When your items are ready to be picked up, you will receive an email or telephone notification.
Step 3: Pick up your holds!
- Come to the library during library hours. Come to the back door off the Church Street parking lot.* Be sure to have your library card ready!
- Put on your mask or face covering.
- Put your library card in the basket and ring the buzzer on the wall.
- Step back!
- We will check out your items and place them on the table for you.
Step 4: Enjoy your books and movies!
Read, watch and enjoy! Items can be returned in the outdoor book drop in front of the library building. Items will be isolated for 24+ hours before being checked in and removed from your account. At this time, there are no late fees. If you are physically able, please park in front of the library or on St. Andrew Street to help prevent congestion in the parking lot.
* the library is open for Curbside Pickup. [details
Copyright 2013 Stratford Public Library