Find out what services are available during Step One of the provincial reopening plan here
HOME LIBRARY SERVICE
Can't make it to the Library? We will bring the resources to you.
BRINGING THE LIBRARY TO YOU
Home Library Service is a no charge service that delivers library resources to persons who are unable to visit the library for reasons of:
- recovery after surgery or prolonged illness
It is also a service made possible, in large part, courtesy of volunteers of the Stratford Public Library.
HOW DOES THE SERVICE WORK?
- we meet with you to identify and record your preferences for the types of library materials you would most enjoy
- we select materials according to your preferences and deliver them to you in your home
- standard 3-week loan period applies, with some exceptions
- volunteers are assigned to manage both the delivery and pick up of loaned library materials
WHAT RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE TO ME?
- books, available in:
- large print
- regular print
- audio compact disc (CD): regular CD, MP3-formatted CD, CNIB / CELA formatted CD
- movies (DVD)
- music (CD)
HOW DO I ACCESS IT?
- you need to register and be approved; a letter of support may be required to support your application
- contact Kate, the Manager of Volunteer Services by calling or e-mailing:
- 519-271-0220, ext. 122
* the library is open for Curbside Pickup. [details
Copyright 2013 Stratford Public Library