Why it may get easier for non-EU citizens to move to another European Union country
Non-EU citizens living in the European Union, including Britons who moved both before and after Brexit, are eligible for a special residence status that could allow them to move to another EU country. Getting the permit is not straightforward but may get easier, explains Claudia Delpero.

Already a member? log-in here

Subscribe and save 30%
Use the promo code below during checkout!
Then pay $4.99
Billed monthly
Cancel any time
Save $15 today
Renews at $49.99
Cancel any time
Covid-19PoliticsOpinion & AnalysisReader questionsBrexitTravel newsMy accountStudent accessCorporateNewslettersHelp centerGift voucherSearch siteContact usWho we areSend us a storyAdvertise with usAustriaEuropeGermanyNorwaySwedenDenmarkFranceItalySpainSwitzerlandSocial hubJobs in Europe