Italy's news in English
Concessione fabriccato
Ad type:Other
Date added:15 November 2021
I was told at the questura that since I own our home in Italy, I have to go to the commune and do a concessione fabriccato for my partner. Does any one know more about this? I do not wish to transfer the house to him. It seems like I have to “allow” him to be there in order for him to get his permesso di soggiorno. I find the sites I looked at somewhat confusing. Any help would be appreciated. Or if anyone has had any experience with this process. Grazie!
« Back to Noticeboard
Member comments
The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
Riccardo  -  16 December 2021 at 11:39 CET
Become a Member to leave a comment.Or log in here.
The Local Europe AB
Vasagatan 10
111 20 Stockholm