YOU ARE HERE
Staff are encouraged to help implement positive and sustainable change within their workplace by becoming a UOW Environment Champion.
By becoming an Environment Champion, you can:
- promote the University’s sustainability initiatives by encouraging fellow colleagues to be environmentally friendly
- help to reach a wider and more diverse range of staff to gather ideas, opinions and feedback on environmental initiatives
- receive support to implement your own environmental workplace improvements
- share information about the activities of the Environment Unit
- become part of a network of environmental innovation where you can connect with others in the University.
The level of involvement is up to you and your workplace supervisor. Contact the Environment Unit on email@example.com
to find out more about getting involved, or share your ideas.
SERVICES & HELP
Security & safety
Pool, gym & retail
NEWS, MEDIA & EVENTS
Find an expert
Arts, Social Sciences & Humanities
Business & Law
Engineering & Information Sciences
Science, Medicine & Health
Learning and teaching
Access to information
UOW College Australia
UOW College Hong Kong
UOW in Dubai
UOW Global Enterprises
UOW Malaysia KDU
CONNECT WITH US
On the lands that we study, we walk, and we live, we acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians and cultural knowledge holders of these lands.